Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcoming Baby K! {Cypress TX Newborn Photographer}

I was so thrilled when Mom contacted me back in the fall about doing newborn portraits for her sweet baby due in December. After taking her engagement pictures a couple years ago, as well as bridal portraits, it was so exciting for me to then have the opportunity to capture the beginning of her first child's new life.




Look at that smile!
newborn photographer cypress tx Photobucket



newborn portraits cypress tx Photobucket



cypress texas newborn photographer Photobucket




cypress tx newborn photography Photobucket




newborn photographer houston tx Photobucket


Kelly is amazing, E and T! I'm so happy for you!

1 comment:

  1. I like photographing the every day things. I'm trying to capture more of the simple every day moments in our lives..

    ReplyDelete