Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friends {Cypress, TX Family Photographer}

I'm so thankful for patient friends who don't mind that it takes me over a week to get their Sneak Peek up ... for friends who don't mind doing a reshoot because the original evening was so overcast that the lighting was horrendous ... for friends who laugh hysterically at the app on my phone I discovered the night before (just for them) that toots and burps in a way only those silly boys could appreciate.

I'm especially thankful for these friends for encouraging me, supporting me, OK pushing me into starting this business. I'm not sure that I'd be where I am if not for friends. :)

Pin It



Photobucket





Cypress TX family photographer Photobucket





Cypress TX children's photographer Photobucket





children's photographer Cypress TX Photobucket





Tomball TX children's photographer Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures of a precious family! Great job, C!

    ReplyDelete