Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Girls {Tomball, TX Children's Photographer}

I was really exited when I got the message that a local grandma was going to have all six of her granddaughters in town and wanted to do a session with them. I knew it would be a challenge, but I also knew it would be so much fun ... and it was!!

Pin It


I mentioned in my Facebook preview that this was the only single image where all six girls were looking at the camera at the same time. I'm so glad to have gotten this one!

Cypress TX children's photographer Photobucket



This one is my new all-time favorite! Love it!!

children's photographer Cypress TX Photobucket



This last shot was Gammy's idea. Isn't it so sweet? Unfortunately, the book didn't hold everyone's interest at the same time, so I did a little creative Photoshop cut and pasting. ;)

Cypress TX children's photographer Photobucket



Thanks for sharing your sweet girls with me for an evening, Gammy! I hope you've been having a wonderful week with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment