- managing to get one almost 3 year old and twin 10 month olds packed, out of the house without his wife knowing, and on time completely prepared for the session
- being wise enough to bring his mom along for help
- going shopping before hand for the kids' session outfits (aren't they cute?)
- letting someone ELSE at the store help pick out their coordinating outfits ;)
- having his own idea for props/clothing that had special meaning to his wife and him
- getting them changed again, back at home, and evidence hidden before their mom was any the wiser
- did I mention that he managed to get 3 little ones under the age of 3 out of the house undetected on his own??
It was pretty fun being part of this top-secret project, I admit. I'm really looking forward to meeting Mom and seeing the whole family for Christmas portraits in the fall!