Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Before / After {Cypress, TX Child Photographer}

I thought it would be fun to share what my photos look like before they're edited.

Since I shoot in RAW, the images start out really dull looking because the camera doesn't compress, sharpen and boost the picture like it does in jpeg. I really like clean processing, where the images look like real life (but slightly better!) Some images take just a little bit of tweaking in Photoshop.

But sometimes it's fun to really push the processing, and I thought this image was the perfect candidate!


cypress child photography, cypress children's photography Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. I'm one of your biggest fans! But I live clear across the world in the Middle East. One of these days when we're home for the summer or holidays I want to be your client. I love photography and would to be your student too :) I love these kind of posts. One my best friends is Jackie LaRovere (your little santa baby). I insisted she call you and her pictures were obviously incredible! Also good friends with Kim Hall. Keep posting photog tips. I love it! -wendi junod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendi! Thank you sooo much ... you just made my day!! I'd love to work with your family and talk shop with you when you stop by Houston. How fun! Also, thanks for referring Jackie to me! I've had the best time getting to know her. :)

    ReplyDelete