Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday Special Discount!!

My family will be out of town this weekend, and I need somebody else I can chase around with my camera!

So I have decided that if you book a session for this Saturday (Jan. 23) you will receive 30% off your session fee! That is a GREAT deal, so spread the word!

I will only be booking TWO appointments that day ... act quickly!

Available times:
9:00 a.m.
4:00 p.m.

Location:
Anywhere in the NW Houston area!


Fine print:

Because this is a special rate, a $25 deposit to hold your spot must be paid before booking is confirmed.

If our crazy weather doesn't cooperate, the session will be rescheduled and the discount will be honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment