Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

The V Family {Cypress Area Family / Child Photographer}

I was asked by some great friends to do a session while their family was together. Now, I have known little J since before he was born, and he and I are buddies. I have a total soft spot in my heart for his big, beautiful eyes, and I think he knows I'm a sucker for his cute little smile. So imagine my surprise when THIS is what I got from him for the first part of our session!

Actually, it was pretty funny (did I mention I have a soft spot for this guy?) and I wasn't truly surprised. (Hey, I've been through the Terrible-Twos-Just-Turned-Threes stage!)

No problem, though! We played, everyone chilled out, we bribed, (marshmallows ... great idea, Misty!) we waited patiently, and eventually we got some adorable shots and a had a very happy little guy.





I had a fabulous time with you guys yesterday! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment