Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

They're Baaaack! {Cypress, TX Children's Photographer}

I have had a special place in my heart for Little Miss P ever since she won my very first FB contest. As a result of that session, she has now become my unofficial Cover Girl whose gorgeous face greets you when you click on my website! ;) It's hard to believe this sweetie just turned 5!

Oh, and Little Mr. S ... well, he just makes me swoon! Last time I worked with him, he was just beginning to take his first steps. Now he's a lean, mean, walking machine with the cutest smile ever!

Thank you so much, Mommy, for coming back to me again and again. I feel so honored to have the opportunity to watch your beautiful kids grow and change, and to be a small part in preserving these memories for you!


cypress texas children's photographer kids Goldenberg,kids,balloon



cypress texas houston northwest childrens photographer Goldenberg,kids



cypress texas child photography photographer Goldenberg,kids



children's photographer kids family cypress tx Goldenberg,kids

No comments:

Post a Comment