Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Precious Family {Cypress, Northwest Houston, family photographer, child photography}

Do you recognize this little cutie?

Peyton,Goldenberg

You may have seen her on the first page of my website ... or maybe on my business cards. She's such a doll, and I was so thrilled that her mom brought her back for more pictures, this time with the whole family!!

This is her adorable brother who is literally JUST starting to walk.

Goldenberg

In fact, as I was trying to get pictures of the kids together, he decided to venture out on his own. He took a few steps, stopped, took a few more, and then a few more, and before we knew it, he had walked farther than he ever had before! I was so thrilled to have been there to capture it!

Goldenberg,collage


Goldernberg,family

This is SUCH a precious, sweet family, and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to work with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment