Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wow 'Em Wednesday (Cypress TX Photographer / Photography Tips}

Whoo-hoo! I'm so excited to be adding a new feature new to my blog!

Every Wednesday I'm going to share a tip that will help you learn to take photos that wow! You won't need professional equipment or years of experience ... these are going to be tips and ideas that are easy to do, but can make a big difference in your own photography.

Here's my one disclaimer: For all you parents out there, it is HARD to get the "perfect" picture of your own child. Yes, even I struggle with this, I admit it! This is why y'all don't see very many pictures of my own girls ;)
The great news is that there is no such thing as "perfect"! So, just relax, look for the natural moments, and go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment