Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Monday, September 20, 2010

The H Family {Northwest Houston Family Photographer}

I can't say enough good things about this amazing family! I had a wonderful time yesterday getting to know them. The kids were so incredibly sweet and kind, and the parents were just a joy to work with! I truly am so blessed to have a job that enables me to meet such great people.


family



family



family



family



I just love feet pictures! They show personality in such a fun way, from bruised knees to painted toes!
family,feet

It was so nice to meet you, H Family, and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment