Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Mr. K {Cypress Childrens Photographer}

This little guy just turned three and is in the throes of the why phase. Oh, he was SO cute!

Every time I asked him to do something, he would say, "Why?" in this super sweet, inquisitive little voice. He wasn't challenging me; I could tell he was truly curious.

Why would this crazy lady want me to sit right here on top of this leaf? Why does she want me to roar like a lion? Why are we going to walk over to this other place when the one right here seems just fine?

I loved it! He kept me laughing all morning and was an absolute joy to work with.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hey, Mommy, thanks so much for bringing handsome little K out! I had a wonderful time with you both, and can't wait to do your maternity photos soon! (Readers, stay tuned .... this is one beautiful mama and I know she's going to rock her session!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment