Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The (H) Family {Cypress Family and Senior Portrait Photographer}

I always enjoy the change of pace that working with "big kids" gives me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the little ones - but I don't have to chase teenagers or bribe them with candy, sing silly songs, or make funny faces at them.

In fact, it was these two awesome girls who made faces at me! They were a ton of fun and so easy to work with.


family photographer cypress tx senior Holum,family,sisters



cypress tx family photographer on location Holum,teen



cypress tx family senior photography photographer Holum,senior



senior family photographer cypress texas tx Holum,family


Thanks for a fun session, H Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment