Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello, Gorgeous! {Cypress, TX Infant and Baby Photographer}

I LOVE, LOVE spending time with this sweet baby and her mom! I was so blessed to have been able to meet her when she was a newborn, and I've photographed her several times since then. How lucky am I? :)

This time, Mom brought a bag full of adorable clothes, and let ME help choose what P would wear! Definitely a photographer's dream!!!



Cypress TX baby infant birthday photographer Photobucket




Cypress Texas Tomball infant baby child photographer Photobucket




baby infant child children's photographer Cypress TX Photobucket




infant child baby photographer Cypress TX Tomball Photobucket




Cypress TX Texas baby children's infant photographer Photobucket


Sorry for posting so many pictures, but I just couldn't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment