Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whoa, Mama! {Cypress TX Child and Maternity Photographer}

BEAUTIFUL! That is all I can say about this sweet mommy and her precious 1-year-old.

Usually when I begin editing a session, I have one or two shots that jump out at me as early favorites. Not this time! With this session, I had to force myself to only put up these for their sneak peek. (But don't worry, I'll add lots more to Facebook when I'm finished!)

Enjoy!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Thank you, Ellana, for a wonderful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment