Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Joy: The (H) Family {Cypress, TX Family Photographer}

I HAVE THE URGE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS FAMILY IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOUT OUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS HOW AWESOME THEY WERE!!!!

But I won't. (You're welcome.)

I will tell you though, that I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Sunday evening than with this incredibly loving, fun, kind (stylish!!) family. I wanted to become part of it, but their only son is already married to that gorgeous redhead. And get this: Their beautiful daughter works nights selflessly taking care of children and their families. Mom is just lovely inside and out, and spends her days in the crazy world of kindergartners. And Dad, well what can I say about him? He is clearly an incredible role model to be the head of such an awesome family.

See why I wanted to adopt them???

OK, enough gushing about their fabulousness .... here's their Sneak Peek!


Hamburg,family



Hamburg,family


Hamburg,couple



Hamburg,couple



Hamburg

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!! Gorgeous and you are right a "one of a kind" family"!!!!

    ReplyDelete