Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Christina Conklin is a natural light portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children and families in the Cypress, TX area. Become a fan of FSP's Facebook Page and you will see your sneak peeks there too, as well as a few extras! It's easy to share your portraits with friends and family this way.

Christina is honored to be a volunteer photographer for The F.I.L.M. Project, gifting free family portraits to families battling cancer. Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice {Houston, TX Children's Photographer}

One of my favorite little models came back (yay!), bringing her beautiful cousins along this time to get some pics for their grandma. It's always fun for me to work with several kids at a time, because I really get a good sense of their differing personalities while I'm hiding behind my camera. All four of these precious girls were super sweet, and I learned that the best way to get them all together in one picture was to just let them do what they do best: be little girls!



Krampota,children,girls,ring rosey



Krampota,children



Krampota,girl

No comments:

Post a Comment